- 1. This is a prize draw for a chance to win 1 of 5 signed copies of The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes 9781529390025. To enter, please follow @TeamBookends Twitter and retweet the prize draw Twitter post at @TeamBookends to be in with a chance of winning 1 signed copy of The Last Letter from Your Lover.
- 2. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Hodder & Stoughton whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- 4. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am BST on 29/07/2021 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 12/08/2021. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- 5. The winner’s name will be published @TeamBookends Twitter on 19/08/2021. The winner may see their name posted on the Company’s (see below)
website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- 6. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw either themselves or through their families.
- 7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- 8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- 9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- 10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
- 11. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.hodder.co.uk/landing-page/hachette/privacy-policy/. It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s).
- 12. By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 13. This competition is being organised by Hodder & Stoughton Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
- 14. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
[ ] I agree to enter the prize draw on the terms set out in the Terms and Conditions and I have read the Privacy Notice https://www.hodder.co.uk/landing-page/hachette/privacy-policy/ referred to.