The Bookends team are running an exclusive competition for five readers to win a copy of Jo Thomas’ brand new paperback THE OLIVE BRANCH. Plus, one of the five will also be randomly selected to win this hamper-full of Italian goodness. All we ask in return? Send us your review of the book telling us what you thought via Facebook, Twitter or email.
Set in the olive groves of Puglia, Ruthie Collins is determined to make her dreams of running a fruitful olive farm become a reality. But with the changing of seasons and her fiery neighbour Marco Bellanouvo to contend with, can her new livelihood and perhaps a little romance flourish under the Mediterranean sun?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your UK mailing address under the subject line ‘The Olive Branch’ to be in with a chance of winning and escaping to Italia Jo Thomas style! Full T&Cs below.
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw for 5 paperback copies of The Olive Branch by Jo Thomas, with one randomly selected winner also receiving an Italian Stars’ Hamper. To enter, please send your UK mailing address to email@example.com with ‘The Olive Branch’ in the subject line.
- The Winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by the promoter whose decision will be final.
- The Winners may see their names posted on the Bookends website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter
- Winners will be asked to email, Facebook or Tweet their review of the book to the promoter by the end of September, but this is not a condition of entry. This entry may be posted on posted on the Bookends website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
- The prize draw opens at 10:00 am on 1st August 2015 and closes at 11:59 pm on 5th August 2015. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK except employees of Hachette UK, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the Winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- Headline Publishing is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- Headline Publishing reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Headline Publishing, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.