The Bookends team are running an exclusive competition for ten readers to win a proof copy of Emylia Hall’s brand new paperback THE SEA BETWEEN US. Plus, the first five to email us will also win a the taste of Cornwall boxed a.k.a Smugglers Tea, because we like to give you a full sensory experience here at Bookends. All we ask in return? Send us your review of the book telling us what you thought via Facebook, Twitter or email.
In a remote Cornish cove, Robyn Swinton is drowning. She is saved – just – by local boy Jago Winters, and it is a moment that will change both of them forever.
Over the next seven years, Robyn and Jago’s paths lead them in different directions, to city streets and foreign shores. Will the bond forged that day be strong enough to bring them back to one another, or has life already pulled them too far apart?
Email email@example.com with your UK mailing address under the subject line ‘The Sea Between Us’ to be in with a chance of winning. Full T&Cs below.
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw for 10 proof copies of The Sea Between Us by Emylia Hall, with the first 5 entrants also receiving a box of Cornish Smugglers Tea. To enter, please send your UK mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘The Sea Between Us’ in the subject line.
- The remaining 5 Winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by the promoter whose decision will be final.
- The Winners may see their names posted on the Bookends website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter
- Winners will be asked to email, Facebook or Tweet their review of the book to the promoter by the end of September, but this is not a condition of entry. This entry may be posted on posted on the Bookends website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
- The prize draw opens at 12:00 pm on 12th August 2015 and closes at 11:59 pm on 16th August 2015. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK except employees of Hachette UK, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the Winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- Headline Publishing is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- Headline Publishing reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Headline Publishing, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.