A Stylist Must-Read and one of the most talked about books of last year, Holly Bourne’s debut adult novel, How Do You Like Me Now?, is a blisteringly funny, honest and moving exploration of love, friendship and navigating the emotional rollercoaster of your thirties.
To celebrate publication, we’ve linked up with French Connection and SpaBreaks.com to give you the chance to enjoy some quality time with your partner, best friend or mum by winning a luxury spa break for two, plus a signed copy of the book each!
The Elan Spa at Mallory Court is a destination in its own right. Tucked amongst the trees within picturesque gardens, this four-star country house hotel in Leamington Spa is part of the esteemed Relais & Châteaux group – there’s nowhere better to sit back, relax and escape the everyday.
The spa break for two includes:
• Dinner, bed and breakfast for two people for one night, with full use of the spa facilities from 2.00pm on arrival until 11.00am on check out
• A glass of Champagne on arrival – and a cream tea too!
• 1 x 55 minute spa treatment each, plus Rhassoul for two
• Dinner in the Brasserie restaurant (£30.00 dinner allowance per person)
• Overnight accommodation in a Superior master bedroom with robes, towels and slippers provided for the ultimate relaxation
Spabreaks.com is Europe’s number one spa break specialist and has spa days and breaks ready and waiting for whatever spa experience you’re in the mood for. From wellness retreats to champagne afternoon teas, twilight escapes to luxury spa weekends, their Spa Experts are on hand to offer advice and guidance to find the best spa experience for you.
A story for every woman who wonders if she is enough
Tori Bailey has built a career out of telling women how to live their best life. But is she brave enough to admit that her own isn’t working?
‘Clever, funny, sharp – the ultimate poolside read’ PANDORA SYKES
‘Identifiable, heartbreaking and wickedly funny … one of my favourite books of the year’ GIOVANNA FLETCHER
‘Tori is surely the Bridget Jones of our time’ STYLIST
‘The most perceptive book I have ever read about the female interior’ DOLLY ALDERTON